Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Intimidated Blogger

My mom and I have finally moved into the twenty-first century and have officially started blogging. We've talked about doing it for months, but somehow we keep getting distracted with all of our other projects. So, I bit the bullet today and am now writing my first post. I have to admit that this is a new experience for me. I find myself sitting here, staring at the blank screen, thinking "now what?" I've been writing four hundred page novels for the past decade, then why am I so intimidated by a simple blog post? Maybe it's because I have no problem living out experiences vicariously through my characters, but this is supposed to be about me. Yikes! So, all of you experienced bloggers, please turn a blind eye to my pitiful inexperience as I fumble my way through this.

Blogging--I'm looking forward to the journey!

No comments: